The Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN), today, Thursday, 5th January 2023, took delivery of two number brand new 150 MVA, 330/132/33kV power transformers and accessories at its Central Store Ojo, Lagos State.
The two 150MVA power transformers and their accessories, according to the company, were delivered to Ojo stores from the Tincan Island port, Apapa, Lagos on Thursday.
“TCN also has another two number 150MVA power transformers awaiting delivery to Ojo Stores at the Lagos Port even as it is expecting the arrival of different capacities of transformers and their accessories to berth at the port very soon. The transformers which have been earmarked for several TCN ongoing substation and lines projects nationwide, would be delivered to the sites as the projects progress”
“These transformers and their accessories are a part of the continued effort by TCN to further expand the grid and also ensure N-1 reliability criteria in all transmission substations and lines nationwide”
- Emefiele meets Tinubu at Aso Rock
- Oil marketers endorse fuel subsidy removal, pledge minimal adjustments
- Firm unveils 20KG composite cooking gas cylinders to Nigerian Market
- Allegation of illegal sale of 48m barrels of crude false, Malami insists
- Cables Manufacturers Score SON high as Nigeria’s Ease of Doing Business Index Climbs