.As oil majors declare huge profits
Oil and gas majors have embarked on massive hiring right now for a variety of roles in several different locations across the world, as the international oil companies declared huge profits in the third quarter of the year.
Exxon Mobil Corporation and Chevron Corporation alone amassed more than $30 billion in combined net income.
- Emefiele meets Tinubu at Aso Rock
- Oil marketers endorse fuel subsidy removal, pledge minimal adjustments
- Firm unveils 20KG composite cooking gas cylinders to Nigerian Market
- Allegation of illegal sale of 48m barrels of crude false, Malami insists
- Cables Manufacturers Score SON high as Nigeria’s Ease of Doing Business Index Climbs
Britain’s Shell and France’s TotalEnergies reported profits for the first nine months of 2022 of $59 billion. Britain’s BP also raked in the $20 billion mark. Details news in this week edition of ENERGY TIMES