.As oil majors declare huge profits
Oil and gas majors have embarked on massive hiring right now for a variety of roles in several different locations across the world, as the international oil companies declared huge profits in the third quarter of the year.
Exxon Mobil Corporation and Chevron Corporation alone amassed more than $30 billion in combined net income.
- Nigeria’s Minister of State for Petroleum resigns
- FIRST BANK OFFICIAL STATEMENT
- Egbin Power boosts nation’s supply, restores sixth unit
- Transcorp Plc delivers strong performance as revenue rises by 21%
- Oando Plc set to become private company
Britain’s Shell and France’s TotalEnergies reported profits for the first nine months of 2022 of $59 billion. Britain’s BP also raked in the $20 billion mark. Details news in this week edition of ENERGY TIMES